Transfer of Teaching Duties and Funds between Departments

Use the form below when a faculty member teaches one of his/her regular class offerings outside the department and the “buying” department is paying the “home” department for the faculty member’s services. Receipt of this form by the HR Center initiates the transfer of funds between departments. A separate email is not necessary.

Note: This form is NOT to be used for faculty who are to be paid as an “Additional Job.”