Looking for something?
A beautiful shot of Varsity Lake by EBIO Professor Jeffry Mitton.
Arts and Sciences Leadership Committee
In response to questions raised during last Tuesday’s C/D Meeting regarding the scope and membership of the new Arts and Sciences Leadership Committee, please find the Arts and Sciences Leadership Committee Charge Letter available for your review.
Keep on top of everything going on in the College by reading the A&S Magazine. Check out the most recent stories:
- Panel mulls religion and human rights After the 2016 election
- Listening in on the early universe from the far side of the moon
- Should Christians exercise ‘The Benedict Option’?
- Gang membership seldom originates in prison, new study suggests
- Last remnant of North American ice sheet on track to vanish
- CIRES director to host sneak peek of citizen science documentary series