Financial Service Center
Arts and Sciences Finance and Payroll Administration
Boulder, CO 80309
Hours: M-F, 8-5
Campus Box: 271 UCB
Financial administration responsibilities are centralized within the College of Arts & Sciences in the Financial Service Center (FSC). The FSC is staffed with specialists who assist with the interpretation and implementation of state and university financial policy. FSC Accounting Technicians work closely with academic departments and programs to administer the policies and practices associated with campus financial operations. Areas of FSC responsibility include:
- Financial service support for Arts and Sciences departments
- Completing expense and travel reimbursement/reconciliation requests for employees and non-employees
- Completing procurement card reconciliations, including creating reports, allocating charges, and Approving Official duties.
- Completing journal entries, cash transfers, and cash deposits.
- Assisting departments with CU Marketplace purchasing, including Purchase Orders, Payment Vouchers, and approvals as appropriate.
- Being a resource for navigating the University’s financial systems and for interpreting policy.