Arts and Sciences Financial Service Center
Financial administration responsibilities are centralized within the College of Arts & Sciences in the Financial Service Center (FSC). The FSC is staffed with specialists who assist with the interpretation and implementation of state and university financial policy. FSC Accounting Technicians work closely with academic departments and programs to administer the policies and practices associated with campus financial operations. Areas of FSC responsibility include:
- Financial service support for Arts and Sciences departments
- Completing expense and travel reimbursement/reconciliation requests for employees and non-employees
- Completing procurement card reconciliations, including creating reports, allocating charges, and Approving Official duties.
- Completing journal entries, cash transfers, and cash deposits.
- Assisting departments with CU Marketplace purchasing, including Purchase Orders, Payment Vouchers, and approvals as appropriate.
- Being a resource for navigating the University’s financial systems and for interpreting policy.
FSC Staff listing
Address: 1416 Broadway, 271 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309
- Pat Adams
- Accounting Technician | (303) 735-3043 | Email
- Robin Bowersock
- Accounting Technician | (303) 492-1163 | Email
- Heather Clark
- Accounting Technician | (303) 492-7442 | Email
- Nina Craciun
- Accounting Technician | (303) 735-1643 | Email
- Margarita Lavrouk
- Accounting Technician | (303) 492-5358 | Email
- David Mendez
- Accounting Technician | (303) 735-2931 | Email
- Chuck Moseley
- Accounting Technician | (303) 735-6419 | Email
- David Nicoll
- Lead Accounting Technician | (303) 735-3552 | Email
- Scott Senger
- Accounting Technician | (303) 735-4215 | Email
- Sally Trimble
- Lead Accounting Technician | (303) 735-3042 | Email